Our client is a Financial Institution licensed and established by the relevant federal regulatory agency to provide innovative and unique financial and other services to relevant stakeholders. Our client is looking to attract hardworking, self-motivated and qualified individuals to join its ranks.
Responsible for managing the Company’s financial functions including preparing budgets,conducting financial analysis, preparing reports, developing and implementing an effective system of accounting as well as managing the payroll system.
Maintaining accurate financial records and also designing the investment process, asset management, assessing business risks, asset allocation levels aimed at creating a balanced portfolio of investments and conducting traditional investment research
- A good degree in Accounting, Finance,Economics, statistics, finance, mathematics, Business Administration, Banking & Finance or
- other related discipline
- A post graduate degree will be added advantage (e.g. MBA, M.SC)
- A Ph.D. certification will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, ICMA is required
- Cognate work experience in the financial/professional services industry of not less than 10 years, 7 of which should be at a senior executive level
- Substantial track record of delivering results in an organisation of comparable size, scope and complexity
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Good computing skills, particularly Excel and other relevant applications.
- Able to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478826 to apply for this job .