To provide secretarial, administrative and human resource support
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Event management – organization of biannual Executive Management Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Coordinate complex business and personal travel accommodations (domestic and international).
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the wider team including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc).
- Build relationships with other high ranking Executives within and outside the company and function as a liaison to the Partner.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Acting as the first contact on behalf of the line manager;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated & efficient
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Minimum of BSc. /MBA in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years administrative/secretarial experience.
- Must be resident in LAGOS STATE (Non Lagos resident do not apply).
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478791 to apply for this job .