- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions.
- Assist in compiling data on monthly revenues, commissions and expenses.
- Process monthly invoices and follows up with clients on ageing invoices.
- Reconcile payments with employees, clients and vendors.
- Assist with implementing finance and accounting policies and processes.
- Generate source document for all financial transactions
- Maintain records of all financial transaction of the organization.
- Assist in documenting internal controls systems within the Company.
- Process financial data to generate the required report
- Handle and Process all Expense Documents / Requisitions
- Provide accurate and timely reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and Bank transactions
- Resolves accounting discrepancies.
- Prepares & update Fixed Assets schedule
- Prepares monthly adjustment entries (Prepaid Expenses, Accrued Expenses) Bank reconciliations.
- Actively participate in financial forecasting, planning and budgeting.
- Research and explain variances. Report this information monthly or as needed.
- Daily update of account payable and receivable
- Inventory management and controls – regular stock counts, stock levels, material usage
- Report to the Head of Accounts on annual and quarterly reports and accounts and the associated supporting evidence and reconciliation.
- Implement financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure daily postings of invoices, receipts, and ledger requisition.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related discipline.
- Part-qualified Accountant in any of the professional accountancy certification.
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and ethical standards.
- SAGE experience preferred.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478789 to apply for this job .