BeeJAO Infosolutions Limited is an Information & Communication Technology (ICT) company geared towards providing its customer’s (individuals, organizations and government) value-added services on software design architect and develop end-to-end business solutions and committed to addressing the needs of global customers as well as engaging in professional and specialized ICT training, certifications, outsourcing and consulting. BeeJAO is a ‘first-of-its-kind’ solutions team with a broad perspective of systems and emerging technologies in Software Development and Engineering (SDE), Information Technology Project Management (ITPM), Information & Communication Technology Research and Development (ICTRD), Information System & Quality Assurance (ISQA), Information Technology Consulting and Outsourcing (ITCO), Information & Communication Technology Procurement and Services (ICTPS), Information & Computer Forensic (ICF), Networking and Telecommunication Systems (NTS), Electronic and Online Business Services (EOBS) and Information Technology Training & Certifications (ITTC).
BeeJAO provide services and solutions to customers across industries and business areas such as banking, financial services, insurance, telecom, manufacturing, media and entertainment, retail and consumer goods, transportation, and Healthcare, etc.
BeeJAO Infosolutions Limited is currently recruiting into this position
- Perform the day-to-day work activities; and ensure productive and efficient office operation in accordance with company’s policies, procedures, and systems.
- Develop well designed (standalone and web-based), testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Training IT professional and certification courses
- Performs other assigned duties
- Relevant degree(s) and IT professional certification from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years proficiency in the use required technology applications
- Minimum of 2 years work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work documentation skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to handle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478780 to apply for this job .