BeeJAO Infosolutions Limited is an Information & Communication Technology (ICT) company geared towards providing its customer’s (individuals, organizations and government) value-added services on software design architect and develop end-to-end business solutions and committed to addressing the needs of global customers as well as engaging in professional and specialized ICT training, certifications, outsourcing and consulting. BeeJAO is a ‘first-of-its-kind’ solutions team with a broad perspective of systems and emerging technologies in Software Development and Engineering (SDE), Information Technology Project Management (ITPM), Information & Communication Technology Research and Development (ICTRD), Information System & Quality Assurance (ISQA), Information Technology Consulting and Outsourcing (ITCO), Information & Communication Technology Procurement and Services (ICTPS), Information & Computer Forensic (ICF), Networking and Telecommunication Systems (NTS), Electronic and Online Business Services (EOBS) and Information Technology Training & Certifications (ITTC).
BeeJAO provide services and solutions to customers across industries and business areas such as banking, financial services, insurance, telecom, manufacturing, media and entertainment, retail and consumer goods, transportation, and Healthcare, etc.
BeeJAO Infosolutions Limited is currently recruiting into this position
The employed applicant will be responsible for the supervision of office and personnel resources, account, book keeping and front desk.
- Ensure the day-to-day activities of the office; and ensure productive and efficient office operation in accordance with company’s policies, procedures, and systems.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Ensure and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the Managing Director.
- Ensure and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; as appropriate.
- Ensure the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures; as appropriate, develops and/or coordinates budgets for the office and associated accounts.
- Ensure the provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analysing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Performs other assigned duties
- BSc degree(s) in business administration or related courses from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with different personalities.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Skills in the use of computer applications, word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478774 to apply for this job .