Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.\r\n
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.\r\n
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.\r\n
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.\r\n
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.\r\n
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.\r\n
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.\r\n
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.\r\n
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.\r\n
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.\r\n
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478629 to apply for this job .