A construction company seeks to recruit a Human Resource officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions including training and development, labour relations, polices and procedures.
- Partner with employees and management to administer and communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, and standards of the organization and maintain employee handbook, policies and procedures manual
- Conduct recruitment of exempt and non-exempt staff and temporary employees. Maintain accurate and timely job postings. Conducts new hire screening, background checks, onboarding and orientation
- Ensure the structure and design delivers maximum productivity, growth and ROI
- Facilitate the implementation of systems, programs, tools and processes designed to improve management and employee performance, productivity, engagement and business results
- Advise management on organisational policy matters.
- Provide local legislation advisory support to management and the group FIPHS.
- Prepare career progression and succession planning programmes
- Attend to staff enquires that relate to human resources management. And manage staff matters from the point of entry to exit
- Carry out regular survey of remuneration levels and making recommendations based on market price in collaboration with the HR Operations Manager.
- Minimum of BSc. or Human Resource Management or Psychology
- Human resource management and practice
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of labour law in the country and compensation and benefits
- Coaching skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478624 to apply for this job .