Michael Stevens Consulting - Our Client is currently seeking to employ qualified candidate to oversee and administer their employees perfect rewards and smart benefits. The ideal candidate will assess personnel needs and draft targeted programs that will increase performance, organisational trust and satisfaction.
The goal is to attract, retain and motivate high quality employees while reducing turnover and enhancing our company’s profile as best place to work.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Proven working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist in an FMCG environment
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Finance
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478580 to apply for this job .