Petros Consulting LLC helps clients create better business communications, both in print and online. Our clients dramatically improve their written communications to attract, nurture, and develop excellent customers, quality suppliers, committed employees, and long-term partners. Our clients to turn to Petros Consulting for projects that include everything from tweets to full-length books and everything in between: articles, white papers, blogs, social-media promotions, websites, newsletters and much more.
- The client is a leading company specialized with over 10 year’s successful track record of dependable service delivery. Specializes in medical services and solutions, design and construction of healthcare facilities.
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities, following up on leads as well as putting together documents for tenders/bids
- Developing the corporate aspect of the activities of the business.
- Liaising with government parastatals, federal and state ministries, corporate entities and hospitals, oil companies etc
- Handling daily operational activities of the business
- Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Understand pre-qualification requirements and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
- Perform technical work as an engineer as required and responsible for maintaining an overview of all engineering issues.
- Provides administrative support to technical staff.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in civil, mechanical engineering or any related course.
- Member of a recognized Engineering Institution i.e. Nigerian Society of Engineering or COREN.
- Minimum of 3 years business development experience
- Must be a certified project manager
- To coordinate on a daily basis the activities of the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with:
- NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NNPC, or any new government body to be created
- Must have handled small to medium engineering projects.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and presentation.
- Be able to work effectively with a team.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478560 to apply for this job .