Our client is a key player is the cake art industry in Nigeria, with an unparalleled distinction in the production of novelty and couture cakes for high net worth individuals and corporations.
High-level demands from the local and international market have brought about a need for a highly competent, proactive, technology-aware detailed administrative and logistic co-ordinator. The prospective candidate will be responsible for the performing the following functions:
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages;
- Attend meetings to record minutes;
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors;
- Manage vendors and customers.
- Coordinate product logistics production and delivery to customer sites
- Manage store inventory, raw materials receipts and issuance, as well as store count procedures
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports;
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals;
- Make travel arrangements for executives;
- Manage the company’s work execution and customer management software
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work;
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software;
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478537 to apply for this job .