Arik Air - Launched in 2006, Arik Air is West Africa largest airline. Positioned at the commercial hub airport of one of the world's leading emerging economies, Arik Air currently serves an ever expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe and the US. Arik Air boasts a modern fleet of 28 aircraft.
As part of our overall growing strategy, we are seeking experienced individuals to join and expand our team of passionate and dedicated professionals based in Lagos, Nigeria. In exchange we are offering excellent benefits and career development opportunities.
- The Senior Manager Corporate Sales will develop the Corporate Sales Plan to achieve the related revenue target for the channel, achieving optimal results to secure corporate contracts, increasing the numbers year on year.
- Ensure that corporate sales strategies are profitable and position the company for long-term growth within the corporate channels.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of the corporate sales strategy in order to enhance existing and new revenue channels.
- Achieve and exceed the set revenue targets for each financial year.
- Ensure the sales and revenue opportunities are maximized by sourcing new corporate sales agreements that have a positive contribution towards revenue target set for the financial year.
- Execution of funnel management, forecasting and other sales financial analysis.
- Effective management of Corporate sales (field sales, operations, forecasting and headcount)
- Work with Commercial teams to design and execute effective strategies to maximize revenue, growth, retention and loyalty of designated key accounts; develop and deploy strategies to manage, measure and grow the channel.
- Lead, participate and facilitate sessions with team members which are directed in the development of selling, retention strategies and focused on achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas and targets, and a balanced product mix.
- Recruit high performing staff, train and develop new employees.
- Facilitate individual growth and development of Sales team, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model on sales approaches and account leadership.
- Inspire and influence internal stakeholders, and other resources not under direct control, partnering with stakeholders to continually assess and improve internal processes and interfaces between functions to deliver the best possible account/customer experience.
- Report to Management on sales and market growth results and recommend the necessary changes to ensure the desired results are achieved.
- Monitor and assess visits to corporate accounts to ensure good relationship management with client as well as ensure gaps & business opportunities are closed successfully.
- Review and monitor the organization and participation at events, seminars and functions to ensure maximum exposure of the business and its products and services.
- A minimum of a University Degree, a higher degree is desirable.
- 7-8 years of Corporate Sales / Leadership experience in the airlines/travel industry, preferably experience in leading a multi-site Corporate Sales Team.
- A proven track record of success in B2C (Direct Corporates) and B2B (Travel Management Companies) sales.
- Strong ability to develop strategic sales teams while driving engagement and success.
- Strong financial acumen, coupled with strategic marketing and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills – very adept at synthesizing complex solutions and presenting them effectively to all levels of an organization.
- Natural leadership and motivational skills, with the ability to manage and inspire a diverse team of individuals.A healthy mix of tenacity, commitment and pragmatism to successfully lead a team and grow our business within a competitive and challenging environment
- Proven ability to prepare and deliver professional documents and presentations to all levels of an organization
- Excellent negotiator with a good understanding of Contracting practices and travel management/procurement
- Be an active leader in building new, and reinforcing existing, customer relationships.
- Ability to deliver result with limited resources.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478420 to apply for this job .