Arik Air - Launched in 2006, Arik Air is West Africa largest airline. Positioned at the commercial hub airport of one of the world's leading emerging economies, Arik Air currently serves an ever expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe and the US. Arik Air boasts a modern fleet of 28 aircraft.
As part of our overall growing strategy, we are seeking experienced individuals to join and expand our team of passionate and dedicated professionals based in Lagos, Nigeria. In exchange we are offering excellent benefits and career development opportunities.
- The Assisstant Manager - Pricing works within the Revenue Management & Pricing department working for network wide pricing initiatives.
- This role is responsible for the effective interface among Revenue Management, Network Planning and Network Sales with regards to new destinations and structural schedule/capacity changes, fare filing process and network optimization of traffic flows in order to maximize airline revenue.
- The Manager - Online & Interline Pricing is responsible for offline pricing, implementing systems and processes to monitor offline revenue and system fares, as well as Interline/SPA and Code Share Pricing
- The Manager - Online & Interline pricing is responsible for pricing and the management of the Revenue Management Pricing functions and will be working with the RM Management team to provide the leadership and change management necessary to realise Arik Air’s budget objective. An added necessity is to play a key role in the relationship between Sales and Revenue Management.
- The Manager - Online & Interline pricing will ensure a consistent business approach across all markets while taking into consideration individual market specifics, and will implement processes to ensure competitive pricing with the necessary time-to-market.
- She/he will work on cross functional integration of revenue management and pricing functions and will ensure key process interface with other head-office and outstation commercial departments are well-defined, consistent and support efficient and effective collaboration and decision making.
- The Manager - Online & Interline pricing must have a solid understanding of commercial processes required by an international network carrier and has strong qualitative and quantitative skills. Excellent management skills and communications skills are essential.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Education to degree level.
- 7 years of experience in an analytical position, 3 years of which in Pricing preferably from a network airline.
- Previous experience in inside sales, network planning, corporate/agency contracts, capacity allocation, O&D Revenue Management system, pricing or reservation control.
- Good attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of databases, SQL or other reporting/data extraction.
- Knowledge of MIDT, PAXIS, PLP or QL2.
- Knowledge of Fare Filing (ATPCO).
- Advanced level Fares and Ticketing courses from Airlines/IATA.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with advanced MS Excel and Power Point skills.
- Good knowledge of the functionalities of the GDS, CRS, CRM, Revenue Management Systems
- Previous experience in revenue accounting, preferably in interline rejections/dispute would be an asset.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478398 to apply for this job .