Keselash Kiddies Care Center is looking for School Manager that will support the efforts of the Proprietor and maintain good communication between all stakeholders., making appointments, managing and coordinating staff relations, maintaining communication lines between parents and school management. the to foster and facilitate the intellectual and social development of the children. The KG Teacher will be responsible for the planning, implementation and assessment of lessons and will teach children with patience and creativity.
- Management of school schedules, events, transportation, maintenance, playgrounds and cleaning;
- Supervise administrative and clerical staff;
- Responsible for school safety plan and health of the school’s children;
- Manage school budget and expenditures;
- Keeping open lines of communication among all stakeholders, particularly parents and school management;
- Monitor children’s/pupils attendance and make efforts to increase number of children/pupils;
- And any other duties assigned.
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Plan and organise Proprietor’s schedule;
- Prepare and establish budgets;
- Manage school records/documentation
- Ability to plan, organise, coordinate and control events and meetings;
- Work cooperatively with others;
- Prioritize and schedule work;
- Manage conflict
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478386 to apply for this job .