The Hybrid Mobile App Developer shall be responsible for developing robust and user-friendly mobile applications that run on Android and iOS platforms, integrating the apps with existing back-end systems, and publishing them on the respective app stores.
- Integrate Mobile Application with backend systems via APIs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Proven working experience in Android and/or iOS development.
- Have published at least one original mobile app.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with 3rdparty libraries and APIs.
- Experience with native Android or iOS development will be an added advantage.
- Ability to create a REST API with PHP/Java will be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478377 to apply for this job .