We’re looking for a motivated Executive Assistant to grow with our company. You will contribute by orchestrating behind the scenes, providing executive level support to the CEO. This person will thrive off a fast-paced changing environment. Your expertise will be prioritizing, streamlining chaos, anticipating needs while focusing on quality and execution.
- Assist in communications between C.E.O. and internal stakeholders and external contacts; draft letters and emails, answer the phone, assist in creating documents and presentations.
- Schedule meetings, calendar management, facilitate meetings (printouts, agendas, etc.)
- Plan and manage business travel arrangements
- Manage expense report submissions
- Have deep knowledge of the company's goals and priorities
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate people and teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an outgoing, professional demeanor
- Proficient with computers, filing and maintaining filing systems.
- Outstanding organizational skills, detail oriented
- Tactful, diplomatic and ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment, with strong follow-through on all assignments
- Fast learner, autonomous and self-motivated
- Collaborative, team-oriented work ethic
- Experience using Microsoft and Google tools
- Bachelor degree a plus;
- 2 years of Executive Assistant experience or any of the following (Sales, Marketing, HR or admin)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478320 to apply for this job .