FEG Nigeria is a group of companies incorporated in Nigeria with offshoot in Dubai, UAE. The Real estate arm of the group is setup to deliver significant value in the real estate market to institutional, corporate and private clients. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company arranges/structure partnerships, joint ventures and syndications; invest in consortia developments with other partners, develop commercial and residential properties, to mention a few.
- Manages customer relationships to achieve sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory or account.
- Sells company products and services by developing new prospects and accounts.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Develops relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
- Manage Customer Relationships - Manages customer interactions and relationships to maximize sales opportunities. Utilizes appointment and customer contact management software. Able to coach others to develop effective contact management habits. Consistently demonstrates ability to establish rapport, meet commitments, and develop effective working relationships with customers.
- Sales Negotiations - Able to identify negotiating tactics used by customers and how to manage them.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478314 to apply for this job .