MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting is urgently recruiting to fill this position
- Assists the O&M Supervisor, NOC to design, creates and distributes reports.
- Assists in the tracking of NOC data and documentation and shares with client or internally.
- Schedules duties hours and timetable of his staff, to have 24/7 network surveillance, as per contract.
- Ensures that proper processes & procedures are being followed, gives recommendations for improvement in work and reporting.
- Assists the O&M Supervisor, NOC with SLA reports by giving feedbacks on outage, root cause and supports the O&M Manager for communication with the client e.g. SLA violation, penalties etc.
- Monitors network, assigns trouble tickets, follows up and escalates them based on site importance (e.g. hub sites, backbones and collocated sites etc) as per escalation matrix, until resolution.
- Ensures that all alarms are attended and followed up, in a timely manner and according to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Ensures that every reasonably effort is made to restore service in an event of an outage within SLA time frame.
- Responds to any emergencies and incidents of violation of SLAs and supports the O&M Supervisor in communication with client, assists in preparing the incident reports etc …
- Guides NOC staff in their duties, keeps them motivated & provides assistance in technical matters.
- Ensures all documentation and reports are created and shared within the company and clients on time.
- Coordinates within the company and with clients at all level for performing his/her duties.
- Ensures proper care of all company assets assigned to his/her area such as tools, mobile DG’s, vehicles, accommodations etc
- Validates the reports and information from field, ensures data is entered in to customer & the company's data bases and relevant reports are generated.
- Plans preventive & corrective maintenance, implements, monitors, controls and follows up with issues found till closure.
- Gives recommendation to superior for process improvement and resources including but not limited to Human, tools, equipment & transportation
- OH&S / QMS Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all OH&S/QMS procedures are daily monitored and followed.
- Follows all policies and procedures for monitoring, testing product availability, and incident management.
- Implements and follows policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received,documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Proactively reviews processes, documentation and procedures to keep updated on operational activities.
- Prepares and distributes a variety of reports as requested by Supervisor or Manager.
- Be responsible for the application, compliance and regular updating of the security plan in place both by the local team and by visitors.
- Ensures visitors receive a proper security and context briefing and monitors the security adherence.
- Provides the general coordination with security-related feedback and systematically report in writing any security incident involving the teams.
- Ensures that adequate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is used by both the company's team and Subcontractors.
- Inspects all PPE prior to its use.
- Ensures a proper usage of PPE.
- Investigates accidents, incidents, and hazards and implements the necessary corrective and preventive actions to mitigate incidents, accidents and hazards.
- Ensures that all placards are clear, clean and well maintained.
- Providing training to enhance the OHSAS knowledge and competence.
- Conducts emergency preparedness drills on a regular basis.
- Conducts regular site inspections.
- Requests for the replacement of PPE’s when required.
- Checks, inspects and reports existing and potential hazards to Manager.
- Recommends corrective actions.
- Monitors hazard controls (PPE, engineering controls, policies, procedures)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- More than 3 years Technical experience in field
- Or More than 3 year managerial experience in similar job
- Familiar with MS office, communication tools like emails
- Educational Requirements:
- Minimum HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering. (Prefer BSc)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478243 to apply for this job .