MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting is urgently recruiting to fill this position
- Provides 24/7 Network surveillance, monitoring, reporting & escalating the incidents
- Performs initial investigation and/or troubleshooting of system and network issues to determine root cause and resolution. Escalates as required to meet target timelines.
- Dispatches field technicians or related persons to network elements according to trouble tickets or preventive/corrective schedule.
- Controls infrastructure access to field technicians and contractors as per guideline.
- Responsible for doing proper follow up with field technicians on pending trouble tickets or preventive tasks given to them.
- Ensures that all trouble tickets or assigned tasks that go beyond certain duration are properly escalated according to escalation matrix, root cause is collected and prepares report to management.
- Prepares daily NOC and other reports as per guideline.
- Provides real time and prompt resolution to all network faults, records their RCAs, analyzes and reports to improve and maintain network performance and quality.
- Implements and controls service affecting work.
- Coordinates and controls work from other departments e.g subcontractor, client.
- Gets feedback from field technicians for corrective / emergency and preventive maintenance work or any other tasks assigned and informs to respective manager according to process.
- Maintains the high level of client service expected.
- Acts as point of contact for client and management for all coordination work and maintains good working relations.
- Develops and documents support procedures
- Answers client, field technicians & management’s phone calls and emails requesting technical assistance.
- Resolves tickets as quickly and thoroughly as possible.
- Ensures the implementation of OH&S/QMS requirements on all assigned cell sites.
- Fills all related OH&S/QMS documents on sites.
- Conducts site safety induction by explaining to subcontractors their responsibilities in terms of OH&S requirements of our client.
- Ensures that adequate PPE is used by both our client and subcontractors’ teams.
- Ensures that safe work procedures are being adhered to
- Investigates and fills the incident investigation report and shares it with the OH&S representative.
- Ensures emergency drills are conducted on sites.
- Deals directly with the client’s representative on all OH&S matters on sites.
- Reports on any hazard, incident, and accident to the direct supervisor of all assigned sites.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2-5 years experience in similar field.
- Education Requirements:
- Minimum HND in Electrical Engineering.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478232 to apply for this job .