Sterling Integrated school is recruiting a qualified candidate for the position of Facility Manager. Suitable persons should apply
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Project management and supervising and coordinating the work of contractors;
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises;
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
- The teacher is the dynamic link between the child and the Prepared Environment.
Minimum of HND cognate experience.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478231 to apply for this job .