MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting is urgently recruiting to fill this position
- Manages and directs day to day operations of the O&M section, including determining needed repairs and improvements, establishing project priorities and assigning work tasks, scheduling work to most effectively meet the needs of production with minimal disruption.
- Makes plan to ensure that spares are available in case of emergency situation in the region or area.
- Reports to direct supervisor on all spares related theft incidents according to process.
- Prepares monthly and weekly forecasts for spares availability in the region or area.
- Performs frequent field visits, to ensure the spares availability and consumption is accurate. Reports any difference to direct supervisor and proposes corrective & preventive measures.
- Places orders for spares based on plan, supervises spares delivery & reconciles actual deliveries against invoices submitted.
- Collects and collates all spares records from the Field Technicians (e.g. preventive, corrective, emergency, etc) for analysis purpose.
- Handles spares shortage related emergencies and makes improvements and reports to the O&M Supervisor, Fuel.
- Ensures that spares orders conform to the quality standards as per the test carried out.
- Works to solve equipment issues using effective fault diagnosis skills and implements immediate containment, together with long term innovative solutions.
- Manages the planned preventative maintenance program ensuring adherence to the scheme in a timely manner.
- Liaises with the production team and external contractors whilst on site in order to ensure compliance to company and legislative policies.
- Works with and through the O&M team to design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods to ensure optimization of equipment.
- Plans and schedules both planned and unforeseen work ensuring the competence of the engineering team to achieve the end target.
- Identifies and diagnoses breakdown problems working directly with internal and external suppliers.
- Plans and controls maintenance tools and equipment.
- Ensures monthly stock take of maintenance spares is completed.
- Monitors and controls maintenance costs in line with budgetary requirements.
- Works with and through the suppliers to ensure timely maintenance of the inventory of spares and repair parts, materials and tools.
- OH&S/QMS Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all OH&S/QMS procedures are regularly monitored and followed.
- Oversees facility safety meetings and material.
- Ensures that all related documentation are followed and reviewed.
- Coordinates and assists supervisors and managers with quality assurance activities in support of the OHSAS.
- Performs routine tasks related to controlling OHSAS documentation and related data analysis.
- Reports any hazard, incident and accident to the direct supervisor.
- Inspects all PPE prior to its use.
- Ensures a proper usage of PPE
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1 -2 years experience in similar field
- MS office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Education Requirements:
- HND in Engineering Fields
- BA or equivalent education
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478228 to apply for this job .