EXCEL AND GRACE Consulting is a consulting firm located in Port Harcourt providing consultancy services on Financial consulting, Business Improvement processes, Project Design, Project Development, Project Deployment, Human Capital Development, etc.
We currently seek the services of a Chartered Accountant [with experience in audit and tax management] for one of our clients in the downstream oil and gas sector in Port Harcourt.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Accounting , Financial Management, Resource Planning & mobilizing day to day Treasury Management, Formulation of Accounting Policies & Procedures to meet International Accounting Standards.
- Responsible for preparation & submission of monthly P&L & Balance Sheet with specific costing, keeping in view internal standards.
- Relate current practices with statutory norms & reflect on IFRS standards.
- Deliverance of Taxation & Statutory Levies with specific accounting calculations are highly expected from the function.
- Designing & implementing appropriate budgeting & monitoring systems & processes with sound Internal Controls.
- Checking of all Bank statements on Daily Basis & follow for recovery for any excess / wrong debits.
- Report all revenue Leakage areas to Management & coordinate with the concerned Department Heads for arresting the Revenue leakage
- Monitor & implement Internal control systems at all the Units
- Give suggestions to strengthen the bottom line
- Monthly / Yearly unit consolidation of accounts & analysis of the accounts & submit to the management for decision making process.
- Responsible for statutory audit as per IFRS standards & coordination with statutory audits for compliance in consultation with GM/MD.
- MUST BE FEMALE
- BSc in related field.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience.
- Must have adequate knowledge of accounting applications.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in any leadership capacity is an added advantage.
- Relevant qualifications are an added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478195 to apply for this job .