Northgate Consulting Services, a new private hospital in Lagos - Nigeria; we hereby invites suitably qualified Medical personnel to fill this vacant position
- The Chief Medical Director will manage all medical related operations.
- He/She will examine and coordinate various practices and activities to maintain highest quality of standard and delivery.
- Candidates must possess MB.ChB/MBBS from any recognized university.
- Must be a medical practitioner registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) with minimum of 10-years practice experience. With evidence of valid practice license.
- Must be a fellow of the National Postgraduates Medical College of Nigeria, or West African Postgraduates medical college or its equivalent, recognized by the. Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- He/She should be a specialist consultant in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Candidate demonstrate effective interpersonal, excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Proficient in use of Computers, Web-based programs and Hospital Management Software will be an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478193 to apply for this job .