- Developing, testing and make modifications to mechanical equipment.
- Assisting with Mechanical Installations.
- Completing all duties according to applicable safety measures and published procedures.
- Keeping an up to date inventory of mechanical tools.
- Identifying malfunctions and then carrying out repairs.
- Repairing or replacing defective equipment parts.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance.
- Consulting with senior colleagues regarding technical issues.
- Keeping the workplace in an organised and clean condition.
- Correctly using hand and power tools.
- OND/NABTEC/HND/BSc and any relevant background
- Sound experience in carbonated production line machine
- 2-3 years experience in similar production of pet/can production line.
- Sound experience in Beverages related companies.
- Starters do not need to apply.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478154 to apply for this job .