PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client, an indigenous oil and gas company with businesses within the upstream and downstream sectors of the industry. In order consistently be a competitive oil and gas business and deliver value for its stakeholders, the Company engaged PwC to source for suitable candidates to fill this position
- Participate in the preparation of financial studies that establish feasibilities for contract services and evaluation of alternatives that may be technical, financial and/or procedural/ administrative
- Develop in conjunction with contracting professional, analyses and technical qualification of bidders
- Develop the scope of work for various contract services
- Participate as the contract proponent representative on the Bid Review Team charged with development of a realistic Company position on contract terms and the negotiation of these terms
- Assist in preparing the professional analysis or development of bid responses, negotiation offers and counter offers
- Assist in the preparation of verifications of contractor cost and escalation or de-escalation amendments
- Negotiate with contractors as part of a negotiating team comprised of Contracting and contract proponent representatives. Prepare responses and assist to represent applicable proponent on Claim Review Panels
- Provide or assist in the provision for proponent representation in the administration of contracts and participates in the development of financial and technical advice on intent of wording, scopes of service or other clauses that may impact cost and cost/benefit relationships
- Assist in providing justification and recommendations for changes in contracting procedure or contract format for management approval
- Assist in performing periodic examination of Contract Administration in the field in order to locate shortcomings or potential problems in the administrative procedures or contract terms and conditions
- Minimum of first Degree in a Social Science, Humanities, Finance and Accounting or Engineering related discipline is required
- MBA or Masters in a relevant discipline is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in similar role
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478130 to apply for this job .