- Execute all accounting transactions and effect the necessary reconciliation of outstanding transactions.
- Recover amounts established as being receivable including the recovery of VAT from the host Member State.
- Prepare and present the Company annual accounts and financial statements both provisional and final in line with the applicable financial regulations.
- Provide monthly updates on budget implementation covering credit and carry forwards commitments, de-commitments and payments.
- Provide advice on the interpretation and implementation of the financial procedures.
- Participate in the development of financial procedures and model documents, including check lists, for all of the essential financial activities.
- Keep abreast of relevant accounting regulations and ensure updating of existing instruction processes and procedures.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478126 to apply for this job .