Mzrinel Engineering Limited is a multi-disciplined consulting firm in the areas of engineering design, land surveying and construction management. Mzrinel Engineering was established in response to a growing need to assist small and medium sized companies that may not have the financial resources to retain a full time safety professional. Services include Civil/Site Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Land Surveying, Resident Engineering Inspection, Real Estate Services, Environmental, Health and Safety, Technology Solutions, BIM Services and Construction Management, consulting & coaching services specializing in crisis, emergency & contingency planning, and emergency response experience.
- This position will provide efficient and effective administration service and project management support to company’s Senior Staff/Executive.
- Establish and maintain strong communication links with Group, Division, and Department level secretarial and administrative personnel
- In this role you will follow an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Provide overall office management and administrative duties such as phone coverage, call screening, memos and letters to the executives
- Process Travel & Living (T&L) expenses for the executives
- Prepare presentations, reports, spreadsheets, meeting minutes and other business information
- Assist in managing expense accounts and budgets
- Provide discrete and confidential coordination of sensitive company information
- Use discretion in interfacing with all levels of individuals, internally and externally
- Prepare, evaluate, and edit incoming and outgoing communications for the executive
- Proactively coordinate the executives' calendar, which is comprised of heavy meeting scheduling and extensive travel coordination
- Plan, schedule, and arrange business meetings and travel itineraries; maintain passport and visa requirements; prepare and reconcile expense accounts for the Division
- HND or Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a relevant field
- 1- 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent project management skills, good business acumen and attitude in order to support Executive
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Excellent calendar management skills, travel management, including the coordination of complex executive meetings across multiple geographies
- Team player, inclusive and ability to build relationships
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary and required by the Senior executives
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment at a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Outstanding presentation, attention to details, organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, clear thinker with a high degree of creativity and resourcefulness with experience working in developing markets
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478106 to apply for this job .