Mzrinel Engineering Limited is a multi-disciplined consulting firm in the areas of engineering design, land surveying and construction management. Mzrinel Engineering was established in response to a growing need to assist small and medium sized companies that may not have the financial resources to retain a full time safety professional. Services include Civil/Site Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Land Surveying, Resident Engineering Inspection, Real Estate Services, Environmental, Health and Safety, Technology Solutions, BIM Services and Construction Management, consulting & coaching services specializing in crisis, emergency & contingency planning, and emergency response experience.
- Responsibility for the implementation of the company’s safety and quality management system (QMS) throughout the business
- Liaise and coordinate with Heads of Departments to ensure corporate and contractual SHEQ requirements are implemented and targets met
- Manage, organize, and execute process, accident/incident investigation and system audits throughout the business
- Manage, organize, and execute risk assessments
- Ensure adequate posting of safety notices / circulars
- Review technical requisitions and procurement documentation for quality, health, safety & environment compliance
- Develop and distribute management reports
- Audit Departmental compliance with contractual requirements
- Compile the SHEQ statistics and other data required for the management review and implement agreed actions focusing on continuous improvement of the QMS, EMS and OHSMS
- Develop, implement and monitor continuous improvement action plans
- Maintain metrics to monitor and close-out of audit findings
- Develop and implement continuous improvement, customer-oriented solutions
- Interact cross functionally with project and functional management to resolve quality health, safety & environment issues
- HND/BSc in Engineering, Technology, Environmental studies or related field.
- 1-3 years working experience in same or similar position.
- EPC, Engineering, BSc, Oil & Gas, QA/QC, Quality Control
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478101 to apply for this job .