The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role
- Receives orders (ROs) from departments through the Log STM JOS Logistics Services
- Provides assistance to requester in case that the RO is incomplete, validates RO electronically
- Deals with inquiries regarding RO status and provides feed back to the requester about it
- Establishes and maintains the documentation process for tracking and monitoring for each RO
- Ensures all relevant supporting documentation is attached and filed accordingly to the RO files in order to close it
- Liaises with transportation and warehousing functions of the LOG department to ensure smooth functioning of the supply chain process.
- Investigates, monitors and make recommendations in case of delayed supply chain processes.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school level or business and administration education
- 1 year work experience in a similar field
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Driving license
- Good capacity for negotiation and communication
- Good knowledge of the local market
- Rigorous, methodical and accurate
- High organizational skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Able to cope with stressful situations
- Affinity to coach colleagues in Logistics procedures
- Resistance to stress, to work under pressure
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478099 to apply for this job .