The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role
- Facilitates the implementation of the ICRC/NRCS First Aid program in Benue, Nasarawa and Niger states in line with the developed frame including financial and security stipulations.
- Develops a comprehensive overview and understanding of the health care emergency needs on the ground.
- Contributes to the identification of the beneficiaries and the values ICRC can add to improve the emergency response from the scenes of the emergency till the referral further care
- Implements, monitors and evaluates references and activities according to objectives, plans of actions and resources available
- Strengthens local capacities and references, based on ownership and sustainability goals
- Strong knowledge in First Aid or a degree in health field
- 3-4 years professional experience in similar field activity
- Ability to create a focused learning environment at all levels and to adapt teaching to different audiences
- Good command of written and spoken English and Hausa
- Good computer skills, good command of standard software and knowledge of internet search
- Good knowledge of geographically assigned environment
- Strongly motivated by humanitarian work
- Solid communication skills as the position involves teaching First Aid skills to different audiences as well as communication with community members and leaders, National Society members and other stakeholders.
- Solution and objective oriented, organized, methodical and flexible personality, ability to work independently and within a team, very good analytical skills
- Ability to travel in all parts of the country
- Ability to work under pressure and in a hazardous environment
- Good analytical skills
- Capacity to apply ICRC rules and procedures
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478096 to apply for this job .