Who we are
We are a micro lending organization using technology to deploy the group lending methodology in Nigeria. As part of our initial plans, we are looking for top talents who will think and act as owners of the business and in return will be rewarded as owners. We provide great benefits, exciting opportunities and a friendly and supportive work environment to enable our talents maximize their potentials. To be successful in our company you have to be a service-oriented professional with integrity and commitment to excellence in everything you do. Our career paths will offer you unparalleled opportunities for personal development and professional growth.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and implementing outreach and promotion plan in the area of operation;
- Mobilise savings and work with relevant agencies to recover any outstanding loans
- Conduct trainings and Guide borrowers through the loan application process;
- Gathers personal information about clients and businesses to ensure that an informed decision is made regarding the character and capacity of the borrower;
- Analyzes and verify borrower loan application to determine the client’s creditworthiness;
- Carry out daily clients’ relationship management in order to protect the organization from exposure to delinquency;
- Responsible for collection of repayments from groups; and
- Facilitate financial literacy and capacity building sessions for groups.
- OND, HND or First degree in a numerate discipline;
- Minimum 2+ years of group lending experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with the informal sector; and
- Strong communication skills and excellent customer service orientation.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478072 to apply for this job .