OUR COMPANY -1ST CRT GROUP
Working in partnership with Schools and Education Professionals
1st CRT Group is a leading Education Recruitment & Training Service based in England and Nigeria, where teachers, school leaders and support staff look for the latest jobs or courses and where recruiters attract the best employees.
Our in-depth knowledge and delivery of various Teacher Training Programmes and Recruiting for the Education Sector, gives us the competence to find excellent Teachers, School Leaders for various private and independent schools in England and Nigeria.
At 1st CRT Group, we are committed to the highest standards of best practice in Recruitment and Training. We are constantly adding value to our services through our experience in the education recruitment sector.
Our headquarters are in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire and we have offices in London and Lagos Nigeria. We work with schools and colleges and have large candidate database of education professionals.
DEPUTY HEAD OF SCHOOL
Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for the Position of Deputy Head of School for a Private School in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Candidate should possess the following: high level IT skills, ability to work under pressure and on own initiative; excellent written and spoken English; good telephone communication skills; high level of organization, accuracy and attention to details.
- S/he shall be directly responsible to the Executive Head of the School.
- S/he shall line manage and appraise the designated staff in leadership, main scale and support roles.
- S/he shall deputise for the Head of School (in her/his absence) and in all aspects of her/his role.
- S/he shall make a positive contribution to the vision and leadership of the school helping to shape the school’s future and ensure that everyone is enabled to contribute effectively to the progress and development of the school.
- S/he shall assist the Executive Head of School in ensuring the highest possible standards of education through the promotion of effective teaching and learning, a balanced curriculum, the provision of excellent pastoral care and support for students and a rich extra-curricular programme which reflects the school’s development priorities.
- S/he shall play a key role in promoting the aims, value and ethos of the school and facilitate effective communications with all stakeholders.
- S/he shall lead and co-ordinate curriculum leaders in the development of learning programmes, teaching strategies, schemes of work and in monitoring and evaluation to reflect school’s programme of continuous improvement.
- S/he will play a lead role in developing and implementing the school’s teaching and learning priorities through effective assessment procedures, the development of personalised learning and ensuring curriculum enrichment opportunities are maximised.
- S/he will maintain a strong awareness of the school’s performance with regard to the quality of teaching in relation to national guidelines and mentor heads of faculty/department to ensure high standards of teaching overall.
- S/he shall lead and co-ordinate the construction of the relevant sections of the annual development plan and self-evaluation process, including strategic bids and initiatives, to secure continuous improvement.
- S/he shall lead and co-ordinate the work of the senior management team
- S/he shall advise and work with the Executive Head of School and the governing body on the formulation of its policies and their implementation to meet the aims and development priorities of the school.
- S/he shall assist the Head of School with the recruitment and development of excellent staff and in ensuring high standards of discipline and morale throughout the school community.
- S/he shall support the work of the designated committee of the governing body and provide advice and guidance to the chair and head of school.
- S/he shall ensure the development and operation of effective assessment, recording and reporting systems, using the full potential of technology and data systems to set targets, monitor students’ progress and raise attainment. S/he shall ensure the effective operation of systems for quality assurance and appraisal and CPD, including departmental review. S/he shall ensure that staff are led, trained and managed to achieve challenging goals.
- S/he shall assist Executive Head of School in ensuring budgets are effectively managed and that the school delivers value for money. S/he shall ensure that child protection and safeguarding of students are given high priority at all times.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/478063 to apply for this job .