Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best.
Reports to: Executive General Manager
- Responsible for managing the interface between the company and its customers and ensuring full adherence to the company’s customer service mission and policies.
- Ensure that the region achieves the divisional sales targets as well as customer service and marketing objectives.
- Ensures that at all times, company exceeds the expectation of customers in the region.
- To formulate and implement the sales policy of company's business after all approvals
- To develop and promote sales and distribution of company's products in our markets
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Regularly review Route To Market and Channel Strategy of the business to ensure relevance ad drive competitive advantage
- Ensure harmonious relationship with customers and all channel Partners for optimal performance and sustenance of the business,
- Regularly review and assess sales performance in existing areas and ensure the achievement of sales target.
- Identify training gap of direct reports and ensure continuous on-line job training to close them out.
- To create an enabling environment to ensure a motivated team that will drive good results.
- Managing sales expenses in the business and ensure that they are kept within the approved budget.
- Ensure compliance to trade and payment policy of the business.
- Monitor and report all customers` feedback.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Ensures optimal availability and visibility of company's brands in important channels for target achievement
- Any other job that may be assigned by the management of company
- Minimum of Bachelors degree
- 7-14 years of relevant Sales management experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of broad indirect FMCG sales experience etc.
- Achieving quality results and service
- Communicating information effectively
- Thinking clearly, deeply & broadly
- Influencing individuals and groups
- Building collaborative relationships
- Practising innovation and change
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477740 to apply for this job .