The Federal Government of Nigeria is setting up a Development Finance Institution (DFI) with the objective to increase the availability and access to finance for micro, small and medium enterprises through eligible finance intermediaries.
It will be a wholesale development finance institution that will provide long term financing and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial intermediaries for on-lending to micro-, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs). It will thrive on a culture of innovation to encourage and promote the growth of MSME in Nigeria by providing financial facilities to participating financial institutions to on-lend to MSMEs.
- The objective of this position is to improve office efficiency through the provision of office services, implementation of administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- To this end, a suitable candidate is being sought for immediate consideration and employment as Administrative Assistant.
Scope of Work
- The Administrative Assistant to be selected will be expected to perform tasks that include but not limited to the following:
- Applicant would performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
- Coordinate preparation of departmental reports.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Take minutes of meetings as may be required
- Duties may include word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing
- Responds to requests from the public and other governmental and private entities for organizational, operational and administrative information upon consultations with the management.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests, taking memos, and maintaining files.
- Ensure operation of office supplies and equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs;
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- All other duties as required by Management
- A Bachelor’s degree
- The applicant should have at least 5 years work experience as an Administrative Assistant/Officer and some experience working with senior management executives.
- Must possess Microsoft Office skills, internet research abilities and strong communication skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477720 to apply for this job .