Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- Achieves lifting activities offshore on schedule and according to HSE regulations.
- Manages a rigging team offshore efficiently and in a good working spirit.
- Ensures effective and timely response to construction activity and ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Validates offshore construction works by ensuring that they are accurate and meet overall Statement of Requirements.
- Ensures HSE values are well understood and are not breached under any circumstance while carrying out offshore construction activities on the FPSO.
- The Senior Rigger is the designated ‘responsible person’ in overall charge of lifting equipment and operations on the FPSO under ECP scope of work.
- Preparing lifting plan.
- Preparing the permit to work and getting it approved by Site Lifting Specialist.
- Organize day to day work offshore in conjunction with ECP construction work leader.
- Compiling and maintaining a Rigging Loft register and make sure that equipment is in good conditions.
- Ensures that the level of supervision on site is sufficient to meet project specifications requirements.
- Acting as handling and lifting authority on validation of contractor’s key deliverables and prescribed audits as necessary
- Liaising with Site Lifting Specialist on a day to day basis for all lifting operations.
- Reports any issue to construction work leader and maintain regular and efficient information to him.
- The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Diploma holder
- Experience in Offshore construction, Site supervision, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry preferably on an FPSO.
- Advanced rigging and lifting level 2 competences minimum.
- Experience in oil and gas or related industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English mandatory, French is an advantage
Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477710 to apply for this job .