Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- Responsible for the health, safety and welfare of his team
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to works permits) as well as approved operating
- procedures and standard industry practice during performance on painting operations placed under his responsibility
- Manages day to day activities within his specific discipline (scheduling, personnel assignment, material management…)
- Responsible for respect of blasting and painting/coating specifications
- Applies and verifies the surface preparation following relevant specifications and best practices
- Provides technical knowledge, expertise and supervision of blasting and painting operations
- Verifies that all procedures, specifications and standards are followed
- Inspects surface preparation before painting operations
- Inspects painting products application in term of QA/QC (in particular
- verifies type of products applied and relevant thickness- wet & dry)
- Manages interventions using the CMMS and check intervention reports in this CMMS and write the technical reports related to his activity field
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for preparation of the jobs in his discipline
- In charge to manage, monitor and maintain the painting products materials stored on site and ensures that all painting products and materials are stored in good conditions and free from defects – Replaces Akpo Fabric Maintenance the unusable materials
- In charge to update and maintain on site painting products/material register.
- Ensures that the operations planned work scope is managed effectively in accordance with agreed targets to avoid disruption.
- If requested, identify resource requirements and deploy as necessary to safely liquidate specific scopes of work.
- Ensures that day to day requirements are met with regards to Scope, specifications and best practices,
- Undertakes any other duties which may be required (within individuals Competency) to ensure in the smooth running of the operation. .
- Ensures that all daily, weekly and monthly reports are completed as required.
- Ensures that plant, equipment and materials stocks are monitored, and
- all required certification is in place.
- Identifies present and potential problems, reports and discuss and proposes solutions/alternatives
- Ensures that any faulty or damaged equipment is quarantined and details are reported
- Where required, assists with methods support and return information to the relevant representative.
- Ensures awareness with KPI requirements
- Ensure that all members of the team are focused on delivery of HSE and Quality plans.
- Plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training by mentoring on site.
- The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Diploma and/or Degree holder
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in blasting/painting activities in industrial context
- NACE 2 certification or equivalent AQCPA - FROSIO
- Experience in oil and gas industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects
- Specific professional knowledge: CMMS : SAP/R3,
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English mandatory, French is an advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477701 to apply for this job .