Angelo Consults - Our client, a reputable investment and financial services company in Lagos, Nigeria seeks to employ a dynamic and experienced professional to fill this position
- Take charge of Business development.
- Solicit for new businesses
- Meet agreed performance targets for Loan creation, deposit mobilisation and FX sales
- Manage customer relationships
- Manage and coordinate the marketing team
- Review all credit requests
- Ensure collection of all due facilities
- Monthly reconciliation of customer's account balances with the GL
First Degree. Minimum of second class upper.
- Minimum of 7 years post NYSC experience with a financial institution – Bank, Mortgage Bank, MicroFinance Bank, Finance House, Leasing Company etc
- (Ideally must not be less than an Assistant Manager grade in a Top tier bank)
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong mental recollection
- Ability to manage a team well
- Must have excellent marketing skills
- Must have excellent credit skills
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Peachtree Accounting software
- Must have a very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477665 to apply for this job .