Angelo Consults - Our client, a reputable investment and financial services company in Lagos, Nigeria seeks to employ a dynamic and experienced professional to fill this position
- Overseeing of the finance function
- Ensure all daily transactions are accurately posted
- Liaise with relationship officers at the bank to ensure prompt treatment of all banking transactions
- Daily review of financial statements and highlight any unusual movements in the GL
- Preparation of weekly/monthly receivable schedule
- Ensure all monthly proofs of accounts are prepared
- Monthly preparation of financial statements
- Review of customer statements
- Monthly confirmation of customer statements
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong mental recollection
- Multi-tasking capacity
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree. Minimum of second class upper.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience with a financial institution – Bank, Mortgage Bank, Microfinance Bank, Finance House or Leasing Company
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Peachtree Accounting software
- Must have a very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477664 to apply for this job .