Angelo Consults - Our client, a reputable investment and financial services company in Lagos, Nigeria seeks to employ a dynamic and experienced professional to fill this position
- Posting of daily transactions
- Daily lodgment of customer's cheques
- Monthly preparation of financial statement
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Monthly proof of accounts in the GL
- Daily update of customer's statements
- Notify Management of defaults by customers
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Remittance of payee and other taxes
- Remittance of Pension fund contribution
- Maintenance of Imprest account
First Degree. Minimum of second class upper.
Possession of ACA will be an added advantage
Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience with a financial institution – Bank, Mortgage Bank, Microfinance Bank, Finance House or Leasing Company
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong mental recollection
- Multi-tasking capacity.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Peachtree Accounting software
- Must have a very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477660 to apply for this job .