Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- Responsible for management of a trade specific team of skilled technicians providing support services for planned and unplanned Site Rope Access activities
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to works permits) as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance on scaffolding operations placed under his responsibility
- Provides technical knowledge, expertise and support for Rope Access activities
- Verifies that all procedures, specifications, standards and legislation are followed
- Ensures works preparation before site works performance (risk assessment, techniques to be applied, rescue preparation, equipments preparation, checking/testing, backup devices, definition of anchors systems and points, rope and slings protection, lifelines when required …)
- Follows performance of works on site (respect of rules, specifications, regulations and best practices)
- Proposes alternatives to complex interventions
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of advanced rescue techniques and participate, with his team, to first aid operations
- Be able to give assistance for painting, piping, NDT inspection to other relevant disciplines when access to equipment/installation is complex
- Check intervention reports in and write the technical reports related to his activity field
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for preparation of the jobs
- The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- IRATA level 2 mandatory
- At least 5 years of experience in rope access usage.
- Experience in oil and gas or related industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects
- Experience and knowledge of painting and NDT inspection operations with related QA/QC aspects and qualifications when required
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English mandatory, French is an advantage
- Primary Skills
- Completions Engineer, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477658 to apply for this job .