CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & wholesale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
- Establish and implement admin policies, procedures, and management system.
- Lead and coach the admin team to monitor and ensure the foreign affairs, office management, like cleaning, canteen, and office layout to meet requirements.
- Assist to work on the annual budget of administrative department, and monitor all related actual admin expenses for safe running.
- Manage Fixed Assets and record properly and timely, ensure inventory and capex with clear documentation.
- Play the role of Health Safety and Environment Officer (HSEO) and make sure the Group requirements can be achieved.
- Take charge of various company activities to create sound working environment.
- Supervise and improve the performance of outsourcing security team.
- Establish and implement drivers and vehicle management system.
- Perform any special duties / projects as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor of degree.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant working experience preferably in multinational companies. More than 3 years leadership experience.
- Good PC skills especially for MS-Office software.
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477514 to apply for this job .