The building engineer will be responsible for the supervision of building construction activities at the site, monitoring compliance with the approved building design and plans, and ensuring safety standards on site.
- Interpret and implement architectural, mechanical, structural and electrical designs.
- Manage project teams and other resources to achieve targets.
- Deliver promptly on project targets.
- Interpret and comply with building codes.
- Effective liaison with building authorities and other relevant regulatory bodies.
Do project progress reports.
SKILL SET & PROFILE
- HND / University first degree in a relevant field
- Master’s degree desirable but not required
- Membership of relevant professional body required.
Minimum of 7 years practice in building construction.
- Given to excellence and uncompromising quality.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good manager of people and materials.
- Above average skill in Microsoft Office ( Excel , Word, etc).
- Focus on achieving targets within timeline.
- Ability to work in teams.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477504 to apply for this job .