A communications firm is in need of a suitable candidate for this position
Job Description Summary
- Serve as project manager for web design projects.
- Prepare proposals for work flow and duty assignments
- Create a reasonable timetable and framework for project launch
- Schedule all web and multimedia work with various web staff. Track all project deadlines and expenses and communicate this and other vital project information to the web design team.
- Organize and prioritize projects, assign daily tasks and manage task workload for the web design staff in order to complete projects within constraints of client budget and approved quote.
- Organize client content and produce content online and site map for new web projects. Write and edit content for client sites and projects as needed.
- Serve as project coordinator and client liaison regarding staffing requirements, deadlines, project status, project scope, content needs, and client requirements.
- Serve as main team and customer service interface to client groups.
- Serve as primary web team interface to other sections within the department and to other constituents. Evaluate and assess the results of work accomplished by the web design staff to ensure quality.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Minimum of HND in relevant discipline
- 5-7 years' experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477474 to apply for this job .