The job holder will be a member of the Strategic Information team and will contribute to program monitoring and evaluation (M&E).
- Provide support for program/project monitoring and evaluation and for US Government and Government of Nigeria reporting requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to program sites in the collection, analysis, reporting and use of output data for program improvement
- Manage the program’s reporting cycle to ensure high quality and complete data are sent to the program office on a periodic basis, or when required
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites and provide supportive supervision
- Share program output data with the program team
- Monitor the progress of the program towards achieving targets
- Work in collaboration with other members of the team to follow up on Monitoring & Evaluation Committees at the program sites to ensure the promotion of data utilization by relevant end users
- Facilitate the provision of technical support to strengthen M&E
- Contribute to the development and review of appropriate data collection tools and procedures for all monitoring and reporting needs
- Contribute to the periodic review of the organization’s quality improvement protocol, in line with national protocol
Qualifications and Experience
A medical degree (MBBS or equivalent), a Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) and a minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience supporting the implementation of M&E systems, and planning and executing program evaluation
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477456 to apply for this job .