AiDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (APIN) is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. Since 2001 we have worked closely with key stakeholders to reduce the burden and mitigate the impact of those diseases through cutting edge, innovative & sustainable approaches.
The job holder will be a member of the State Team and will support program monitoring and evaluation (M&E), and quality assurance (QA) systems.
- Support the setting up of M&E and QA systems at new program sites in the state
- Provide technical assistance to program sites in the collection, analysis, reporting and use of output data for program improvement
- Share program output data with the state team and the State Government through the state team Lead
- Monitor the progress of the program towards achieving targets in the State
- Work in collaboration with other members of the state team to follow up on Monitoring & Evaluation Committees at the program sites to ensure the promotion of data utilization by relevant end-users
- Provide technical support to site Quality Improvement Committees to set up and implement internal quality management in collaboration with the State Team
- Facilitate the provision of technical support to strengthen M&E and QA systems at the state level
- Contribute to the development and review of appropriate data collection tools and procedures for all monitoring and reporting needs
- Contribute to the periodic review of the organization’s quality improvement protocol, in line with national protocol
- Conduct periodic visits to program sites
Qualifications and Experience
A medical degree (MBBS or equivalent), a Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) and a minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience supporting the implementation of M&E systems, and planning and executing program evaluation
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477454 to apply for this job .