If you consider yourself to be a Fashionista, know your designers, styles and fashion retailers and know what’s bang on trend in every season, and would love to work surrounded by clothes and accessories, then please apply.
The fashion retail store manager will act as an assistant retail store manager and would be responsible for the overall day to day operation of the store. This includes being accountable for general administrative duties, providing leadership in the area of customer service and managing employees, as well as organizing the shop floor and providing consulting services to customers in buying choices.
- Providing Leadership and representing the store and yourself well by acting as a role model to the people reporting to them and to also, supervise and motivate staff
- You would be required to organize and stay focused during busy times and delegate tasks to employees to keep business running smoothly.
- Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
- Responsible for recruiting and interviewing quality people to staff your location, as well as making sure these new employees transition as smoothly as possibly into their jobs.
- Assist customers when they have questions, concerns or complaints in a professional manner.
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications
- Coordinate operations
- Making sure the shop floor runs smoothly
- Meet the store's monthly targets and handle budgets
- Check that the products are well displayed
Skills and requirements:
- Having a keen awareness of female fashion items knowledge
- Having knowledge of in store merchandising
- Sales experience
- Customer service and people skills
- Ability to exhibit a natural enthusiasm,
- Confidence and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Reliable, responsible, motivated and detail-oriented.
- Ability to keep a level head and to multitask
- HR experience will be an added bonus
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience in management or any relevant experience
- Proven experience with or knowledge of female fashion and the global and local fashion retail industry
- IT proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
HR Certification or experience is a plus
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477443 to apply for this job .