Sagaci Research, founded in 2012 by former employees from The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), has offices in Abidjan, Accra, Algiers, Barcelona, Cairo, Dar-es-Salaam, Hong Kong, Lagos, Nairobi, N'Djamena, Maputo, Paris and is operating in 20+ countries across the African continent.
Sagaci Research provides high-quality market research and market intelligence to businesses interested in African countries.
We are an international market research company recruiting for a team in Nigeria, we perform market research for the African markets we provide an excellent opportunity to recent graduates and experienced professionals for a career in market research
We are looking for Field Force Agents and Team Leaders starting on various projects in Across Nigeria.
The field force team is in charge of:
- Collecting data in shops across the city
- Performing consumer interviews
- Performing observations in retail points
- Performing retail census
Previous experience in market research companies is not mandatory, however, we expect candidates to have:
- Proficiency in reading maps
- Understanding of questionnaires
- Proficiency in handling mobile devices to conduct interviews
- Resourcefulness (ability to deal with new situations, difficulties, and to come up with creative ideas)
- An entrepreneurial and energetic spirit
- Students and part-time engagement are welcome
- For the team leader we also expect them to have the ability to check quality of work performed by the team and manage a small team of people
- Interesting work in a young, multinational team in a growing company
- Demanding and very challenging tasks, although in a friendly environment
- Significant learning experience, working hand-in-hand with experienced professionals
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477392 to apply for this job .