Have you ever been a partner to a vision or a mandate by a leading firm, especially in the manufacturing sector? If yes, then you will agree that working with a team whose mission is to create value for her clients and the society at large is an experience every employee relishes.
We wish that you join us for an excellent and exquisite career experience at our firm. Apply NOW!
10 Years Industrial Experience Required
- Studying drawings and specifications to determine suitable material, method and sequence of operations, and machine settings
- Fitting fabricated metal parts into products and assembling metal parts and subassemblies to produce machines and equipment
- Checking fabricated and assembled metal parts for accuracy, clearance and fit using precision measuring instruments
- Setting guides, stops and other controls on machining tools, setting up prescribed cutting and shaping tools and dies in machines and presses, and setting controls for textile machines
- Forming metal stock and castings to fine tolerances using machining tools to press, cut, grind, plane, bore and drill metal
- Cutting, threading, bending and installing hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines preparing pattern mechanisms to control the operation of textile machines used to spin, weave, knit, sew and tuft fabric
- Diagnosing faults and performing operational maintenance of machines, and overhauling and repairing mechanical parts and fluid power equipment may erect machines and equipment on-site Education:
- At least three (10) years of relevant experience in a reputable manufacturing company
- Ability to read the mechanical drawings, bearing information
- Knowledge of machine shop / workshop operations
- The ability to work quickly under pressure, and to deadlines
- The initiative to work on your own or as part of a team
- Good eyesight and normal colour vision
- Knowledge of health and safety issues
- A willingness to work on a variety of tasks
- A reasonable level of fitness
- The ability to concentrate during repetitive tasks Machines,
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477291 to apply for this job .