This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Healthcare jobs in Nigeria
• Make capitation payments electronically to healthcare providers.
• Maintain bank cashbooks and carry out reconciliation with banks.
• Carryout reconciliation of capitation transactions with relevant agency of government and submit quarterly report.
• Responsible for maintaining accounts payable ledger for healthcare providers.
• Preparation of payroll for the staff.
• Provide administrative support to the Finance Manager.
• University Degree or Higher Diploma in Accounting
• Full AAT certificate of ICAN or other relevant professional certificate in accounting.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in accounting duties.
• Able to work with spreadsheets and internet facilities.
• Can work with less supervision.
• Have a strong eye for detail.
• Ability to meet toughest deadlines.
• Previous work with a HMO will be an advantage.