This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Healthcare jobs in Nigeria
The Senior HR/Admin Personnel will ensure strict compliance with the organization’s set rules and regulations, planning, organizing and implementing administrative processes and procedures including recruitment, staff training, performance appraisal, promotions etc.
• He or She will report directly to the MD/CEO of the company.
• Expected to develop and implement standard HR strategies that align with the corporate objectives of the company.
• Expected develop and communicate human resource policies and programmes to all levels of staff.
• Carry out appropriate inductions/orientations for new staff and ensure they understand the company’s vision, goals/objectives with strict adherent to them.
• Ensure harmonious industrial working relationship amongst the workforce.
• Benchmark the best practices and ensure the company’s compensation package is fair, equitable and progressive.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process of the organization to ensure hiring of suitable candidates.
• Identify gaps for employee development and make relevant suggestions which cover competency gap.
• Managing the day-to-day administration for the MD/CEO, including the preparation and publication of meeting papers on on-line board paper system and the preparation, printing and posting of hard copy meeting papers.
• Taking minutes during directorate, management and staff meetings.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; approving invoices.
• Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Candidate must be a graduate of English, Psychology or other related social sciences.
• A Masters’ degree in Business Management or other related disciplines will be an added advantage.
• Membership of professional bodies such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM or any other relevant professional association will be an added advantage.
• Candidate should have a minimum of 3years cognate work experience.
• Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of Nigeria and International Labour Law.
• Candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, negotiation, and analytical skills and should be able to think and work strategically.
• Candidate should possess excellent IT and computer skills e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, Email etc.