- To provide technical and diagnostic service within the service department
- Achieve professional repairs to all undertakings
- Provide accurate and transparent diagnostics and estimates of labour times.
- Provide efficient repairs with effective lead times.
- Be able to work unsupervised.
- Ensure high standard of repairs by using manufacturer standards and workshop manuals.
- Be organized and well presented
- Be able to communicate best practice methodology to colleagues and other support staff.
- Knowledge on how to use workshop manuals, diagnostic equipment, technical service handbooks and able to do fault finding and trouble shooting.
- Preferable for candidate to have OEM (dealership) background or exposure.
- Be able to write up Job sheets clearly stating work carried out and time invested.
- Team player who can follow instruction and contribute to our company’s growth.
- Strong theoretical knowledge based on Automotive Repair and Functionality
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/477112 to apply for this job .